Law advices

Legal counseling for employers employing foreigners

The employment of a foreigner from outside the European Union brings many difficulties to employers. If you are dealing with the procedure of legalization for the first time or have encountered formal problems while applying for a work permit, we invite you to consult our agency JOBSPOL.

Just call and make an appointment to our office. We also provide consultations by e-mail. The scope of consultation concerns:

  • Analysis of the circumstances of the case
  • Analysis of documents
  • Choosing the most advantageous solution
  • The most favorable form of work permit
  • Full support

We'll take care of everything

Call us!

Do you want to use the recruitment service?

Our specialists are at your disposal.